The energy bites pack some serious nutrition and naturally energizing ingredients into a delicious snack bite. Store the individual balls on a plate or in paper cupcake liners in the fridge.
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cacao powder
- ½ tsp maca powder
- ¼ tsp vanilla bean powder
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- ½ cup canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup Struesli Cacao + Coffee
- ½ cup finely shredded unsweetened coconut
- Place the first six ingredients in the bowl of a food processor. Process until the ingredients are combined and blended to a consistency similar to that of cookie dough.
- Use your hands to shape the mixture into 12 balls, 1 ½ to 2 tablespoons each. Roll each ball in the shredded coconut. Store in the refrigerator.