Here’s a delectable dessert that’s 100% plant-based and made from a base of Struesli, which adds wonderful flavor (better than any graham cracker crust out there) and nutrition, too!
For the Crust:
- 1 cup Medjool dates, softened in warm water
- 2 cups of Struesli Cacao + Coffee
For the Filling:
- 400 grams vegan cream cheese
- 250 grams coconut whipped cream
- A few organic monk fruit drops or 2 tablespoons of maple syrup (optional for more sweetness)
- Place the softened dates and Struesli in the bowl of a food processor. Process until a light, crumbly dough forms. Press the mixture firmly into a cheesecake mold, creating a sturdy base for your cheesecake filling. Set the crust aside.
- Using a bowl and a handheld mixer, blend the vegan cream cheese and coconut whipped cream until you achieve a smooth, velvety consistency. Pour the filling evenly over the prepared crust. Tip: Sprinkle a little more Struesli over the cheesecake layer for extra crunch.
- Refrigerate the cheesecake for 4 hours or freeze for 1 hour, allowing the flavors to meld and layers to solidify. Use a long and clean knife to cut cheesecake into wedges.
Ligia Derecichei is a creator of a delicious variety of healthy, plant-based, gut-friendly recipes. You don’t want to miss out on her refined sugar-free treats! Follow her on Instagram for more inspiration or check out her website.