Since Struesli doesn’t contain added sugars or sweeteners of any kind, you can also use it to enjoy savory foods, like this main-dish yogurt bowl that is loaded with veggies and Struesli for the ultimate boost in color, nutrients, and satisfying crunch!
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt or cottage cheese
- Dash of hot sauce, optional
- Pinch each of sea salt and white pepper
- 6-7 cucumber slices
- Handful of grape tomatoes
- ¼ of an avocado, diced
- ¼ cup Struesli Original
- Fresh dill, optional
- Spread the yogurt (or cottage cheese) in a bowl. If desired, add a dash of hot sauce, and a pinch each of sea salt and white pepper; stir into the yogurt.
- Top the bowl with cucumber slices, tomatoes, and diced avocado.
- Sprinkle the Struesli over top and, if desired, garnish with fresh dill. Enjoy right away!
Recipe by Jess Bippen, MS, RD, registered dietitian-nutritionist.
View more of her recipes here.