These decadent treats are 100% plant-based and so easy to make. Store them in the refrigerator or freezer for a cool bite that checks all the boxes for delicious taste, great nutrition, and satisfying flavors together.
- 1 cup plain unsweetened non-dairy yogurt
- 1/2 cup creamy natural peanut butter
- 1 medium banana, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup Struesli Original, plus more for topping
- 1 cup vegan dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut butter or coconut oil
- Chopped walnuts, optional
- In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt, peanut butter, diced banana, and Struesli.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Drop the yogurt mixture into bite-sized clusters onto the tray. Place in the freezer until solid, at least 3 hours.
- When the yogurt clusters are frozen, melt the chocolate: Place the chocolate and coconut butter in a microwave-safe dish and heat, in 30 second increments, until the chocolate is melted. Using a fork, lift one of the frozen clusters off the baking sheet and dip it into the chocolate. Then return it to the baking sheet. Sprinkle some more Struesli over the chocolate-covered clusters. Repeat with the remaining yogurt clusters and chocolate.
- Return the baking sheet to the freezer until the chocolate has hardened. Store in the freezer or refrigerator for up to one week.
Jackie Akerberg is the creator and author behind delicious, easy-to-follow, vegan, and gluten-free recipes. Follow her on Instagram for more inspiration or check out her book The Clean Vegan Cookbook on her website!