These no-bake chocolate bites are a beautiful and delicious dessert or sweet treat that are a lot easier to make than they look - so fancy! With perfect crunch and just enough sweetness, these wholesome ingredients create chocolate elegance with low added sugars.
- 12 Medjool dates
- ¾-1 cup diced fruit of choice (such as banana, strawberries, figs, etc)
- 1 cup Struesli Original
- 3 cups chocolate chips (use non-dairy if needed)
- Pit and flatten each date. Place one in the bottom of each cup of a 12-cup muffin pan (use a silicone muffin pan or paper liners in a metal muffin pan).
- Chop up and slice the fruit. Divide the fruit evenly into each muffin cup
- Sprinkle Struesli evenly over the fruit in each cup and press down lightly.
- Using a microwave or double boiler, melt the chocolate chips until drizzly, stirring often. Tip: Add 1-2 teaspoons coconut oil if you’re having trouble getting the chocolate to melt smoothly.
- Pour the melted chocolate over and around the ingredients in each muffin cup until filled.
- Sprinkle a bit more Struesli over the melted chocolate in each cup.
- Freeze for about 2 hours or until the chocolate is solid.
- Gently remove the cups from each muffin tin, slice, and enjoy. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Danielle (Cacao For Coconuts) is a creator of healthy, plant-based, gluten-free recipes.
Follow her on Instagram for more delicious inspiration and visual recipes.