Use any ingredients, such as leftover cooked veggies or another protein, to build your power bowl. Top with Struesli Original for added flavor and delicious crunch! Makes a nutritious gluten-free and dairy-free lunch.
- 2 packed cups of salad greens (any kind)
- ½ cup cooked quinoa (or another cooked grain or cauliflower rice)
- 4-5 roasted sweet potato wedges
- 1 diced beet, roasted
- ½ ripe avocado, diced
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4-5 oz cooked chicken breast, sliced
- 1 serving salad dressing (use any favorite kind, or try the one below)
- ¼ cup Struesli Original
Creamy Hummus Dressing:
- 2 tbsp plain hummus
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pinch of ground cumin
- Use any favorite dressing, or make the Creamy Hummus Dressing by stirring together the dressing ingredients.
- Toss the salad greens with some of the dressing. Then, in a large individual dinner bowl, layer the ingredients, starting with the dressed greens. Top with Struesli and enjoy!