You can’t beat the freshness of an acai bowl as a breakfast, snack, or dessert. When you add a topping of Struesli, you’ll get a wonderful combination of flavors and textures in every bite, as well as good-for-you nutrition in every bite!
- 1 pouch unsweetened acai berry (such as Sambazon)
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 banana, frozen
- 1/2 cup dairy or non-dairy milk of choice, plus more as needed
- 1/4 cup Struesli Original or Struesli Cacao + Coffee
Additional toppings: fresh fruit, nut butter, honey, and/or chocolate chips
- In a high-speed blender (ideally one with a tamper), blend the acai pouch, frozen blueberries, banana, and ½ cup milk. Blend in additional milk as needed to achieve desired consistency. Divide the blended mixture into one, two, or three bowls, depending on desired serving size.
- Top the acai bowls with Struesli and any additional toppings you’d like.
The toppings shown in our photo are:
- Struesli Cacao + Coffee, crunchy peanut butter, sliced banana, mini chocolate chips, raspberries, and strawberries
- Struesli Original, mango, pineapple, blueberries, and raspberries
- Struesli Original sliced banana, blueberries, strawberries, and a drizzle of sprouted raw almond butter